Standard Quantum Sampler
The Standard Quantum Sampling System is a “Poppet Style” Sampler for use in Slurries, Liquids and Dry Powder Streams. The Standard Quantum Sampler will take a 25cc or 50cc sample per stroke depending on which “Spool” piece is selected. The 50cc sampler is pictured above.
A Standard Quantum Sampler Control System is available which is quick and easy to install and operate. However, if preferred, you can use your existing plants DCS/PLC with one of our interface boxes to control the Standard Quantum Sampler.
Standard Quantum Sampler features and benefits:
• Easily achieves a truly representative time based composite sample of your process stream.
• One moving part for easy maintenance.
• With the process line isolated, a technician can “service” the sampler by changing out the process seals in less than 10 minutes!
• 316 Stainless Steel with an internal hardened wear sleeve and standard XNBR process seals or EPDM and Viton process seals are available.
• Other materials of construction like 904L S/S, SAF2205 S/S, Tantalum or Titanium can also be used on request.
• Special process connections can be ordered:
– Tri-Clover Fittings
– 2″ BSPP
– 2″ NPS
– Threaded Flange
Request a quote
Please complete the Online Application Data Sheet so we can recommend the best sampling system for your requirements. This helps us determine exactly which sampler and materials best suit your requirements – simply complete the form online and submit. Request Quote Here.
For more information call In2process on +61 8 9417 5005 or 0414 333 909.